Name of programme:
REEA investment subsidy photovoltaic installation and storage system
Type of funding:
One-time investment subsidy
Aim/purpose of funding:
Funding for the construction or expansion of PV installations and new energy storage systems installed at the same time.
Who does it fund:
Any natural person.
Funding conditions, amount of funding:
- Budget EUR 300 million
- Each kWp for PV installations, and each kWh for energy storage systems, will be supported by a defined funding rate ((EUR/kWp or EUR/kWh).
- A funding application is only possible if the construction of the installation has not yet started.
- Applications occur by drawing a ticket in various calls for funding (see guide or explanatory video)
- Four installation dates
- PV installations up to 1 MWp will be funded
- The electability for funding for a storage system is linked to the application for the photovoltaic installation
- Innovative PV installations get a bonus
- Funding can be combined according to federal, state and municipal regulations.
Duration of programme:
The current calls for funding refer to 2022. Further funding calls for photovoltaic installation and energy storage systems are being prepared for 2023.