Expert Course 2019
19.09.2019 , 20.09.2019 in Germany, Lutherstadt Wittenberg
As an expert partner you gain the knowledge to exchange the corresponding components and get to know the system in depth.
After successful training, you will be able to replace the components of the TESVOLT battery systems and troubleshoot them.
Am Heideberg 31
06886 Lutherstadt Wittenberg
Hardware in detail - structure & function
- Read error codes
- Maintenance detailed
- Services detailed
- Guided practice training
- free practical training (voluntary participation)
- Possibility of controlling the SMA Inverter Manager with STPS 60 in conjunction with TESVOLT battery OR alternatively the SMA Flexible Storage System with multiple clusters on the MultiClusterBox
The training is held in German.
- Service engineer
- Qualification as an electrician
- Experience in planning and installation of battery storage systems
- Computer knowledge
Please bring with you:
- Laptop with WLAN, web browser (permission to install and change system settings is recommended) and access rights
- personal protective equipment
The participation fees include:
- Training Material
- Drinks during the training
- Snacks during coffee breaks and lunch
All qualified electricians receive the certificate "TESVOLT STORAGE EXPERT" after successful completion
Registration & cancellations:
The registration deadline is always 7 days before the start of the training course.
Free cancellations of booked seats are only possible up to 10 days before the date of the training course.
For later cancellations, the full participation fee will be charged.